I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. The administrator of personal data collected via the website is Bóna Winery s.r.o.., address: Považská u. 18, 940 01 Nové Zámky, Tax number: 2020414671 / EU tax number: SK2020414671, Telephone: + 421 905708083, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator
3. Personal data collected via the website is processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27/04/2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
4. The Administrator exercises special diligence to protect the interests of persons whose data is collected via the website, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him/her, using appropriate technical and organizational measures, are: processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed; stored in a form allowing the identification of persons whom they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing and are processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
5. Considering the nature, scope, context and purposes of personal data processing and the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of persons whose data are processed with different probability of occurrence and threat severity, the Administrator implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of processing personal data corresponding to risk; in particular, it applies technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.
II. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data collected via the website is processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
a) Responding to requests for proposals based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. b of the General Data Protection Regulation,
b) Sending commercial information by electronic means on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation
2. Personal data collected via the website may be made available by the Administrator to the following entities:
III. DATA PROCESSING AND THEIR PERIOD OF STORAGE
1. Providing personal data by persons using the website is voluntary, but failure to provide personal data indicated in the Contact Form, necessary to respond to requests for quotes might results in the inability to respond to offer inquiries.
2. In the case of processing personal data in order to respond to requests for quotations the basis for processing personal data using the website is the need for the Administrator, at the request of the user of whom the data pertains, appropriate actions before conclusion agreements with the beneficiary and execution of contracts (Article 6 (1) b of the General Data Protection Regulation)
In the case of data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means, the basis for the processing of personal data is the prior consent of the user of the website (Article 6 paragraph 1 point a of the General Data Protection Regulation).
3. Personal data collected via the website is kept by the Administrator for the period of:
a) In the case of personal data processed in order to respond to requests for proposals – for a period necessary to comply, termination or otherwise expire contracts concluded in response to requests. After this time, the data may be stored for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims under these agreements that may be raised by the Administrator against the person whose data is being processed and which may be raised by such person towards the Administrator.
b) In the case of personal data processed for the purpose of commercial information – for the duration of the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, no longer than during the period of limitation of claims against the data subject, due to the business activity conducted by the Administrator (the limitation period for claims is set out in the General Data Protection Regulation under which the basic period of limitation for claims related to running a business is three years, and for a contract of sale for two years).
IV. THE RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA CONTENT AND THEIR IMPROVEMENT AND OTHER RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOSE DATA ARE PROCESSED
1. Users of the website have the right to request from the Administrator access to their personal data (to information about processed data and to receive a copy), rectification (correction of data), deletion or processing restrictions and have the right to object to the processing, and have the right to transfer their data to another data controller within the scope specified in art. 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
2. Users of the website whose data are processed by the Administrator on the basis of their consent for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means (pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 point a of the General Data Protection Regulation) have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
3. Users of the website, whose data are processed by the Administrator, may at any time lodge an objection – for reasons related to their special situation – to the processing of their personal data based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. e) (public interest or tasks) or f) (legitimate interest of the administrator) of the general data protection regulation. In such a case, the administrator may no longer process such personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedom of the data subject or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
V. THE RIGHT TO BRING A COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY BODY
Users of the website, whose data are processed by the Administrator, have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
VI. COOKIES AND OPERATING DATA
1. Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the website.
2. The administrator may process data contained in Cookies when users use the website for the following purposes:
a) identify people as logged in to the website and show that they are logged in;
b) remember data from completed Contact Forms or login details to the website;
c) adjusting the content of the website to individual preferences of people using the website (eg regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of the website;
d) keeping anonymous statistics about the webpage usage
3. By default, most web browsers available on the market implicitly accept cookies being saved. Everyone has the possibility to define the terms of using cookies using the own browser’s settings. This means that you can, for example, partially restrict or completely disable the option of saving cookies – in the latter case, however, this may affect some of the functionality of the website.
5. The administrator also processes data related to the use of the website (IP address, domain) to generate statistics helpful in administering the website. These data are aggregate and do not contain features that identify visitors to the website and are not disclosed by the Administrator to third parties.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
2. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, unauthorized removal, processing in violation of applicable laws, and change, loss, damage or destruction.